These Agreements sets forth the terms and conditions which apply to the use of xBooklet Edu, any business activities with xBooklet Edu and or its affiliates examination partners. The right to use any services and product on this platform is personal and not transferable to any other person or entity.
xBooklet Edu shall mean all area and any free or paid services offered or available on the interactive e-commence services operated by xBooklet Edu. It consist intellectual contents by xBooklet Edu and its Examination Partners, Tutors, Students/Candidates etc.
xBooklet Edu shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our services. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletion shall be effective immediately upon notice, hereof, which may be given by means including, not limited to, and posting on the site,SMS, email or voice call.
- This platform shall be used for lawful (Education and Training) purposes only. No material shall be posted on or transmitted through the site by any users which can violates the site or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy.
- The sites/App contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including text, software, photos, videos, graphics, logos,audios, etc.
- Treat every single examination question as your final examination sitting, and always observe all the examination rules and regulation in your various state and examination bodies. Always read and understand the examination instructions, before starting.
- xBooklet Edu encourage you to practice all questions by yourself for several times to first be aware of your strengths and weakness, then you can start in groups which will help you to spend much time on your weakness.
- You may not (i) select or use a member name or phone number, e-mail address of another person with intention of impersonating that person (ii) use member name, phone number or e-mail address of anyone else without permission. (iii) Use member name in violation of intellectual property rights of any person.
- You shall provide accurate, complete and updated information provided by you at the time of your registration with xBooklet Edu.
- This platform contains links to other websites, resources and advertisers. The site is not responsible for the availability of these external links nor does not endorse its activities. xBooklet Edu shall not be held responsible or liable in connection of the use of such links.
- You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, internet data or Wi-Fi, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and the use of this services and all charges that related.
- Remember all information provided by xBooklet Edu and its partners are accessible to all registered users at any time unless specified by the examination requester.
xBooklet Edu shall have the right and the obligation to monitor any contents and services to determine the Compliance with this Agreement and any other operating LAW, RULES AND REGULATION that may be established by xBooklet Edu from time to time. xBooklet Edu shall have the right on its own sole discretion to edit,refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the site. Without limiting the foregoing shall have the right and obligation to remove any bleach contents and services.